Posts

Showing posts from October, 2019

KHC Update Friday October 18, 2019

Image
Has not been a full month yet, feels like a lot longer I have been babysitting my KHC option. Quick update: Still holding on to KHC put, down $18, I will wait and see how price moves in November, I will dump the position quickly if KHC underline gets near $30. 25 support could be tested in the next few weeks?

Let's grow our profits together!